Becoming the hub for all member engagement needs.
Made by movement builders, for movement builders, our features are consistently informed and inspired by our partner users. Host all your community engagement needs in one place. Mobile apps included for all members.
Content/Learning Management System
- Task and project management
- Online education & certifications
- Resource centers
- Collect member reports and reflections
- Robust & customizable point system
- Redeemable Badges
- Offer prizes and reimbursements
- Customizable leaderboards
Teams and Communications Tools
- Messaging system
- Activity Feeds
- Create events and integrate to your calendar
- Manage volunteer shifts and RSVP's
- Discussion forums and group conversations
Powerful Admin Tools
- Customizable branding and settings
- Crew Commons to share content across organizations
- Reward inventory management system
- Metrics, reports and Google Analytics
- Customize content visibility, and more.
- Increase operational efficiency
- Document program
- Enhanced member participation
- Stronger sense of community
- Identify natural leaders in network
- Increase quality in relationship building
- Metrics and stories for fundraising
- Expanded scalability and reach
Who is the platform for?
Chapter Based Programs
Mobilizing Parents as Educators
Education & Online Certifications
Training Educators & Schools
A Comprehensive Onboarding Process
Once an organization has decided to integrate the Crew Platform to their process, we offer an in-person or online workshop designed to create a program map, reflect on their engagement process and create an adequate content structure.
With a clear launch timeline, we support our clients in every step of the the launch process. Including, training additional staff and designing a strategy for successfully on-boarding their communities.
After launch, we continue supporting our clients experience to help ensure success. Their ideas and use case needs reflect directly on the direction of our feature sets.
Organizations using the Crew Platform
A Quick Platform Tour
Crew Platform Pricing
We would love the opportunity to serve you and partner with your program by offering your online hub for all of your member engagement needs. In all the social enterprises we’ve launched, we’ve followed a “pay what you can” model, so we’ve designed a pricing structure to make our services affordable to all community engagement programs. Our program pricing is an annual fee that includes:
- 1 year license to the Crew Platform
- Up to 5,000 users (larger communities inquire for fee )
- 4 hour onboarding workshop
- Monthly best practice calls with our network of program leaders
- Pre and post launch support
- Online platform for leaders across program members