Once an organization has decided to integrate the Crew Platform to their process, we offer an in-person or online workshop designed to create a program map, reflect on their engagement process and create an adequate content structure.
With a clear launch timeline, we support our clients in every step of the the launch process. Including, training additional staff and designing a strategy for successfully on-boarding their communities.
After launch, we continue supporting our clients experience to help ensure success. Their ideas and use case needs reflect directly on the direction of our feature sets.
Crew Platform Benefits & Fees
We would love the opportunity to serve you and partner with your program by offering your online hub for all of your member engagement needs. In all the social enterprises we’ve launched, we’ve followed a “pay what you can” model. And staying true to our values, we’ve designed a pricing structure to make our services affordable to all community engagement and education programs. Our program membership fee is an annual fee that includes:
- 1 year license to the Crew Platform
- Up to 5,000 users (more users? inquire for modest fee increase)
- 6 hour onboarding workshop
- Monthly best practice calls with our network of program leaders
- Pre and post launch support
- Tutorials and documentation platform
- Ongoing feature updates and releases
- Join a collaborative to network, share wisdom and grow together
- Iphone and Android phone apps
- Reflect, document and polish your program
Crew Platform Fees
For orgs with a budget under
All membership benefits
For orgs with a budget over
All membership benefits, plus up to 3 platform instances
Includes $10,000 towards custom features, API integrations, full website development or major design changes to Crew.
All membership benefits, plus unlimited platform instances
Organizations with annual budgets under $200,000 are invited make a suggested contribution of 1% of their annual budget. For example if your annual budget is $80,000/year, your contribution would be $800/year.